TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
They say diligence is the mother of good luck and this seems to be true in Shreya Saran's case. The 29-year-old, who after working with stars like Rajinikanth and Chiranjeevi looked like a fading star, has started making some good choices. After signing Deepa Mehta's multilingual Midnight's Children, she has signed yet another big movie wishing to change her career graph.
The pretty actress has been roped in for much-delayed film Life is Beautiful to be directed by Sekhar Kammula. The long-pending project, which has been delayed for one or the other reason, is finally ready to re-start. The filmmaker's plans to cast newcomers went haywire after his leading lady left the film midway, thereby putting the movie on the back burner.
Undeterred by the development, Sekhar Kammula then decided to sign Shreya Saran for the female lead role. The actress, who knew that the director's earlier films gave a break to actresses like Tamanna Bhatia and Kamalinee Mukherjee, signed Life is Beautiful hoping that it could give a new lease of life for her.