TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh fans are desperately waiting to see their first look in their upcoming movie Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu (SVSC). Here is good news for them. The first set of posters of the film have been unleashed on the internet. These pictures are released as a birthday gift to Mahesh Babu, who will turn 37 tomorrow (August 9, 2012).
The producers of the movie have released three posters of Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu today. Two of them features Mahesh Babu alone, while the third poster has both Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh. They seem to be Venkatesh's birthday gift to Mahesh Babu as they carry a line that reads, "Happy Birthday To My Brother Mahesh Babu - Venkatesh."
SVSC is a family entertainer, which deals with the relationship between father and sons. Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu are playing the roles of brothers, while Prakash Raj appears as their father. It was rumoured earlier that the film is a remake of hit Hindi film Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham (K3G). But producer Dil Raju slammed the reports saying that it has a fresh and brand new story.
The much-anticipated movie is directed by Srikanth Addala. Mickey J Meyer is composing music for the film, which is expected to hit the stalls soon. Anjali and Samantha are playing female lead roles opposite Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh in the film, respectively, which is scheduled to hit the screens on November 14.