TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Usually, Tollywood filmmakers air the audio launches of their movies live on TV channels. But instead of following this method, the makers of Mahesh Babu's 1: Nenokkadine have tried out something hatke (different). As part of their new promotional strategies, they screened it live in 24 theatres across Andhra Pradesh and got wonderful response for it. Anil Sunkara, who is one of the producers of the film says that 14500 people watched the event live in cinema halls.
The audio launch of 1: Nenokkadine has become a grand success and producer Anil Sunkara took to his Twitter page to thank everyone for their support. He tweeted, "We thank our special teams who made this function a grand success by working day and night for past 2 weeks to integrate technology to films." The producer added, "A total record number of 14500 people saw the audio launch live in theaters along with some 2000 at shilpakalavedika and millions on TV."
This is for the first time in India an audio launch of a movie screened live in theatres. This credit goes to 14 Reels Entertainment. Yesterday night, Anil Sunkara had tweeted, "Live every where. Thanks to millions of hearts to make it happen. First time in India in 24 theaters. Thanks 1 nd all. Let's start rocking." He added, "2 of the 26 theaters could not get connected due to tecnical issues. We apolozise the superfans of Khammam and KPHB. We will compensate."