»   »   » Actress Sai Sirisha Goes Missing Mysteriously

Actress Sai Sirisha Goes Missing Mysteriously

Posted By:
Subscribe to Filmibeat

TV actress Sai Sirisha, who is set to start her acting career in films with Love Attack, is said to have gone missing since May 20. On Sunday, her father N Prasada Rao approached the Banjara Hills police and informed them that she had left home to attend shooting on the outskirts of Hyderabad on May 20 and has not returned yet.

In a statement to the police, Prasad Rao said that Sai Sirisha had left home on May 20 and was in touch with her family for three days, but later her mobile phone was switched off. Her family searched for her at several places, but has not been able to trace her till now.

Prasad Rao added that Sirisha spoke to him last on July 6 and told him that she would be returning home soon. After the chat, she has not contacted her father or any other member in her family. It is almost three months after the actress went missing. It is not known why her family waited so long to lodge a complaint with the Police.

The Banjara Hills police, who have taken this case seriously, have registered a case and formed special teams to find out the whereabouts of Sai Sirisha. They are expected to unravel the mystery soon. Continue to see her photos and read more details about the actress in the slideshow.

Sai Sirisha Hails From Rajahmundry

Sai Sirisha hails from Rajahmundry and her father Prasad Rao is a car driver. Her family moved to Hyderabad a few years ago and settled in Sri Krishna Nagar near Jubilee Hills.

Sirisha’s Acting Career

Sirisha started her acting career as a small screen artiste a few years ago and starred in a few TV shows. Now, she is debuting in Tollywood with the movie Love Attack. She has also signed another movie.

Love Attack - A Romance Drama

Love Attack is touted to be a romantic entertainer. M Rajkumar has written the story and screenplay for the film and directed it. The movie features Vamsi Krishna as the hero.

Sirisha Playing A Lead Role In LA

Telugu film Love Attack has two female leads. Sai Sirisha played one of the leads in the movie, while Ria Achappa reprises the role of other one.

Love Attack With Facebook As Backdrop

Facebook has become a part of life, especially for the youngsters. Facebook has also become a place where people find friendship, love and even marriage. Now, Love Attack has been made with Facebook as the backdrop. The film is apparently based on some real life incidents.

Love Attack Shooting

Love Attack, which is produced by Manasa Art Movies, went on floors a few months ago. Sai Sirisha has completed 70% shooting and she is yet to start working on remaining 30% of filming.

Love Attack Music

There are five songs in the film Love Attack and Sri Venkat has composed the music for these soundtracks. The audio of the film has been already launched and has been receiving good response.

Graphic Work In Love Attack

According to the film unit, Love Attack will have 30 minutes of graphic work, which is going to be one of the main highlights of the movie. The producers are said to be shelling out a hefty sum on the CGI.

Suppoting Artistes In Love Attack

Suman, Jeeva, Banarjee, Thogubothu Ramesh are playing supporting roles in the movie Love Attack, which is expected to hit the screens by the end of the year 2013.

Sirisha's Hopes On Love Attack

Sai Sirisha has pinned lots of hopes on her debut movie Love Attack. It should be seen whether the film will give her a big break in the industry. Stay locked to this space to read more about Sai Sirisha.

Read more about: sai sirisha

Get all the buzzing scoop from the world of entertainment - Filmibeat