TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
The earth-shattering business of Power Star Pawan Kalyan's latest outing Attarintiki Daredi, which was released in theatres on September 27, is being discussed in the national and international levels. Well-known filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma says that many people in Hollywood and Bollywood are closely following the collection records of the movie at the Box Office.
Click here to see detailed report on AD Box Office Collection
Bollywood director Ram Gopal Varma, who is one of the big admirers of Telugu actor Pawan Kalyan, took to his Twitter page to talk about the performance of Attarintiki Daredi at the Box Office. RGV tweeted, "For the first time in indian film history I am told hollywood film companies are tracking the telugu film Attarintiki Daredi collections."
The filmmaker continued, "Due to Taran adarshs reportage Entire Bollywood industry is only talking about Attarintiki Daredi collections." Ram Gopal Varma added, "I am told tht becos of the enoromous collections american distributors nd theatre owners r learning 2 pronounce Attarintiki Daredi right."
However, Attarintiki Daredi has got a fantastic response and minted Rs 44+ crores at the worldwide Box Office in just four days. Trade experts in Tollywood are predicting that the Pawan Kalyan, Samantha and Pranitha starrer would surpass Rs 100 crore mark at the Box Office.