TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Gundello Godari is one of highly-talked about and most-awaited Telugu movies. The movie was to release in November 2013, but got delayed due to unavailability of enough number of theatres. The promos of the film had soared up the film goers' curiosity to sky high. It registered an average of 75% to 90% occupancy on its opening day. In many places, it was running houseful.
The Kumar Nagendra directed film showed growth in its collection on Saturday and Sunday. Gundello Godari has collected approximately Rs 15 crores at the worldwide Box Office in its first weekend. Its breakup is Rs 4.25 cr on Fri, Rs 4.75 cr on Sat and Rs 6 cr on Sun.
However, Gundello Godari could have done much better than its present performance. But its collection was affected partially by other Telugu movies like Mahankali and Telugabbai, which hit the screens this weekend. Besides this, the examination period for schools and colleges was another reason for its setback.