TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Ileana D'Cruz is one among the highest paid actresses in South India like Trisha, Nayantara and Anushka Shetty. She first got Rs 1 crore as payment for the movie Bhale Dongalu. In 2012, the leggy lass once again hiked her fees to Rs 1.5 crore for the movie Snehithudu, which is the dubbed version of Nanban, which has become superhit at the Box Office. She is the first heroine to touch Rs 2 crore mark.
Manam is going to be a milestone film in Tollywood. Three generations of actors from Akkineni family will be sharing screen space for the first time. Sources from the production team say that Ileana D'Cruz has recently listened to the script and was impressed with her role in the movie. But she demanded high amount as fee.
However, a source close to Ileana D'Cruz slammed the reports saying that they are just baseless rumours. The sources said that she had heard the script and liked her role, but denied quoting hefty amount as she knows the limitations of Tollywood. The source adds she will finalise the dates for the film soon.