TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Baadshah is one of the most-hyped Telugu movies of the year 2013. Its promotional trailers and posters have been carrying lot of positive buzz about it. The film goers were desperately waiting to watch it. As it released today, theatres across the state screening Baadshah were overflowing with viewers within and outside in the morning and matinee shows. In many places, the theatre owners had to call the police to control the mob.
The Junior NTR and Kajal Aggarwal starrer has managed to drive unprecedented crowd outside both single screens and multiplexes across the state. Baadshah has registered 100% occupancy in both single screens and multiplexes. The film had huge amount of advance ticket booking and remaining few tickets were sold out early in the morning. It has also received good response in other parts of the world.
Many fans of Junior NTR, who had dreamt of watching the film Baadshah in first show on the first day, seemed disappointed as many theatres were showing 'housefull board', hours before the morning show began. A few of them even tried to buy the black tickets, which cost them more than Rs 1,000.
However, trade analysts have already predicted that Baadshah would collect Rs 15 to 20 crores nett on the first day of its release, thereby beating the record of the film Gabbar Singh, which is holding highest first day record at the Box Office. It should be seen whether Junior NTR's romantic action thriller would be able to set new record or not.