TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Talking to IANS, trade analyst Trinath says, "The film, made on a budget of Rs 50 crore-plus, has registered a bumper opening on the first day all over. It has collected approximately Rs 13.5 crore and is running to packed houses everywhere." He added, "Thanks to the overwhelming response, the film has registered best opening ever in the career of Junior NTR."
Baadshah released worldwide on April 5. Directed by Srinu Vaitla, it shows how a common man is forced to turn bad in order to overthrow a ruthless Don, wanted by the Interpol for acts of terrorism. The film has got mixed reviews, but critics found it "highly entertaining". With Baadshah, the director has scored his seventh hit in a row. His previous hits are Dhee, Dubai Seenu, Ready, King, Namo Venkatesa and Dookudu.