TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Popular actor Brahmaji's son Sanjay Roy and his girlfriend recently had a Bengali style wedding. Just a week after this event, another Tollywood actor has united with his girlfriend in the same style of marriage. He is none other than multifaceted star Kamal Kamaraju, who tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Supriya Biswas in Bong style. Later, the newly-married couple also hosted a reception party to film fraternity.
Kamal Kamaraju is basically graduate in architecture and he has proved his mettle in acting, painting, writing film script, art direction and photography. His girlfriend Supriya Biswas is working as a strategy and operation consultant at a MNC in Hyderabad. They had got engaged in the first week of October and filmmaker Shekhar Kammula was present at their engagement function.
This multifaceted star tied the knot with Supriya Biswas at a grand wedding ceremony hosted by the bride's family. Held in Hyderabad on December 13, their marriage was a private affair and only close friends and family members attended it. Later, the actor organised a reception party for his colleagues in the Telugu film industry. Surprisingly, this event hardly witnessed any leading star's presence. Producer Madhura Sridhar Reddy and a few other Tollywood celebs attended it and blessed the newly-wed couple.