TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Popular actor Brahmaji's son Sanjay Roy and his girlfriend recently had a Bengali style wedding. Just a week after this event, another Tollywood actor has united with his girlfriend in the same style of marriage. He is none other than multifaceted star Kamal Kamaraju, who tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Supriya Biswas in Bong style. Later, the newly-married couple also hosted a reception party to film fraternity.
Kamal Kamaraju is basically graduate in architecture and he has proved his mettle in acting, painting, writing film script, art direction and photography. His girlfriend Supriya Biswas is working as a strategy and operation consultant at a MNC in Hyderabad. They had got engaged in the first week of October and filmmaker Shekhar Kammula was present at their engagement function.
This multifaceted star tied the knot with Supriya Biswas at a grand wedding ceremony hosted by the bride's family. Held in Hyderabad on December 13, their marriage was a private affair and only close friends and family members attended it. Later, the actor organised a reception party for his colleagues in the Telugu film industry. Surprisingly, this event hardly witnessed any leading star's presence. Producer Madhura Sridhar Reddy and a few other Tollywood celebs attended it and blessed the newly-wed couple.