TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Karishma Kotak was in news all these days for sharing the Bigg Boss 6 house with her ex-boyfriend Niketan Madhok. Now, the actress has been flooded with several big offers after her 12-week stint on the hit reality TV show. In February, she will walk the ramp for the Vizag Fashion Week, which would be her first project after Bigg Boss.
In an interview with a leading English daily, Karishma Kotak recalled her fond memories spent on the sets of the movie Shankar Dada. The biggest difficulty of this Gujarati girl was to learn Telugu dialogues from Tamil director. "That's one venture I cannot forget," Times of India quotes her as saying.
Meanwhile, Karishma Kotak revealed that she has been flooded with offers after her stint in Bigg Boss 6. "Suddenly, work is pouring in from all corners. I've received calls from the Tollywood industry as well. And yes, I'm planning to set foot in Tollywood soon," TOI quotes the actress as saying.