TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Karishma Kotak was in news all these days for sharing the Bigg Boss 6 house with her ex-boyfriend Niketan Madhok. Now, the actress has been flooded with several big offers after her 12-week stint on the hit reality TV show. In February, she will walk the ramp for the Vizag Fashion Week, which would be her first project after Bigg Boss.
In an interview with a leading English daily, Karishma Kotak recalled her fond memories spent on the sets of the movie Shankar Dada. The biggest difficulty of this Gujarati girl was to learn Telugu dialogues from Tamil director. "That's one venture I cannot forget," Times of India quotes her as saying.
Meanwhile, Karishma Kotak revealed that she has been flooded with offers after her stint in Bigg Boss 6. "Suddenly, work is pouring in from all corners. I've received calls from the Tollywood industry as well. And yes, I'm planning to set foot in Tollywood soon," TOI quotes the actress as saying.