TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Reports suggest that RNR Films, which had earlier distributed Dookudu in Karnataka, has now bought the Karnataka area rights of Mahesh Babu-Sukumar's combo project for a phenomenal price. As per reports, this leading distribution house has bagged rights for approximately Rs 4.5 crores. Trade pandits in T-Town feel that this is the highest amount paid ever for Prince's movie in this area.
This untitled film is said to be a psychological thriller and Mahesh Babu will be seen in a brand new avatar, which the makers have kept under wraps. Newcomer Krithi Sanon is playing Mahesh Babu's love interest in it. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music for the film, which is produced by Dookudu fame Ram Achanta and Gopichand Achanta under the banner of 14 Reels Entertainment.
However, the shooting of the film is currently going on in Hyderabad and the action sequences are reportedly being shot under the supervision of the stunt master, who has earlier worked with Salman Khan in his Blockbuster movie Ek Tha Tiger. Very soon the film unit will head to London for a new shooting schedule. The movie is likely to release on Mahesh Babu's birthday on August 9.