TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Reports suggest that Srinu Vaitla, who has earlier directed Mahesh Babu in Blockbuster film Dookudu, has approached the actor asking him to give his voice over for his upcoming movie Baadshah. Prince has reportedly agreed to provide the same. The actor, who has just returned from Singapore, is said to start the recording of the movie shortly.
However, Baadshah starring Junior NTR, Kajal Aggarwal and Navadeep in leads, is in the post production activities, which are going on in full swing. Producer Bandla Ganesh Babu has reportedly shelled out nearly Rs 50 crores on this project, which has S Thaman's music. With the film slated to release on April 5, it should be seen whether the flick catapult young tiger into No. 1 Telugu actor.