TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
"Wedding invitations have already been dispatched to everybody in the industry. It will be a star-studded wedding ceremony which will take place at N-Convention Centre. He (Gopichand) is expected to complete all pending work by month (April) end," a family member of the actor told a credible source.
In 2012, Gopichand was engaged to Haritha, but the wedding was called off at the last minute due to undisclosed reasons.
Known for playing negative roles in Telugu films such as Jayam, Nijam and Varsham early in his career, Gopichand found stardom as hero in Telugu films with romantic-action Yagnam.
He also went on to play lead roles in films such as Ranam, Andhrudu and Golimaar. Currently, he is busy wrapping up forthcoming Telugu action-drama Saahasam.