TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Srivas, director of Lakshyam, will be making this film and it will be produced by Vishnu and Manoj. Varun Sandesh and Tanish are also playing lead roles apart from Raveena Tandon, Hansika and Pranitha Subhash.
"I am playing a lead role after a very long time and all of us are quite confident about the film. I had seen Lakshyam and I was quite impressed with the way Srivas had made that film. I thank all the co-stars in the film who agreed to act in the film," said Mohan Babu.
Kona Venkat stated that the film will be 100 times better than Dhenikaina Ready and the script has shaped up quite well. The film's first schedule is going to begin in Europe and initially some songs are to be canned on the lead cast.
MM Keeravani is going to score couple of songs and the list of music directors also include Bappa Lahiri, Achu and Baba Sehgal. Marudhuri Raja has written the dialogues and BVS Ravi, Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat have worked on the script. Palani Kumar is the cinematographer.