TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Baadshah has been produced by Bandla Ganesh Babu with a whopping budget of Rs 50+ crores. The movie starring Junior NTR and Kajal Aggarwal in the leads, is one of most-hyped and highly-awaited Telugu movies of 2013. It has released in about 120 screens in the USA, beating the previous record of Prabhas' Mirchi, which was holding the previous record of screening in the highest number of theatres in the country.
The romantic-action-comedy entertainer, which hit the screens in the country on Thursday, received an earth-shattering response there. Baadshah has collected Rs 1.29 cr ($234,686) from 76 locations at the USA Box Office on the first day of its release and reports of a few screens is still awaited. It is a superb business for a Telugu film and much better than that of many big Bollywood releases in the country. It has smashed the record of Mahesh Babu's Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, which had raked in $205,347 on its opening day.
However, Baadshah has also received an overwhelming response in India and other foreign countries like Canada, Australia, UK/Europe, Middle East, Tokyo, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa and Singapore. Trade pandits from Tollywood feel that its first day collection would surpass Rs 20 crores nett at the worldwide Box Office. Stay locked to this space to read Baadshah first day business report.