TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Actress Samantha recently announced her plans to auction her costumes to raise funds for the charity organisation Pratusha. She had even assured to get the film-related paraphernalia of other actors. The actress is at it now. She has managed to get a jacket and shirt that Superstar Mahesh Babu sported in his Blockbuster movie Dookudu. She herself has confirmed the news, besides posting the pictures of the clothes on her Twitter.
Earlier, Samantha had tweeted that she would sell her garments to support Pratyusha. On August 8, she had tweeted, "(I) Will be planning an auction soon... Of garments worn by me at audio releases, award functions and from my films.. Further details soon. Proceeds go to pratyusha.... Ur involvement will be much appreciated..."
The actress, who is currently busy shooting for Ramayya Vasthavayya, had even confirmed about getting clothes from other stars for the same. She had written, "Will try getting something from your favorite stars as well... TRY. Yes I ll beg borrow and steal stuff from all ur favorite stars.. Promise..."
On August 20, Samantha took to her Twitter page to share the news about getting clothes from Mahesh Babu. Besides posting the photos of the costumes, she tweeted, "Woo hoo love the stuff am getting..." The items will be auctioned online through a special website that will be launched soon. She wrote, Website launch soon... And bidding will happen there... Details soon."