TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
It was reported earlier that Prakash Raj had performed nearly four nude scenes in the movie Ongole Gitta. The Regional Censor Board had asked its producers to delete them to get U/A certificate. But finally the Board issued it A certificate, when the makers decided to blur those scenes. However, this did not go well with many family audience, who stayed away from the theatres in the first weekend.
After learning it from the film goers' response, the producers have reportedly chopped some of those indecent scenes of Prakash Raj. But the multilingual actor does not seem to be happy with the makers of the movie. And he still feels that director Bommarillu Bhaskar had done justice to his villain role and due to his creative sense in the characterisation, the film has received good response at the Box Office.
However, in an interview to a movie portal, Prakash Raj, who was keeping mum on his nude acts all these days, has now broken his silence over it and says that it is he who had requested Bhaskar to create a different role from his old ones that he had played in Bommarillu, Parugu and Orange and he had done wonderful role for him in Ongole Gitta.
Prakash Raj further says that he has acted in Ongole Gitta only to give a new flavour to the audience and he has enjoyed working every moment on the sets of the film. He has accepted to go nude to showcase the cruelty in Aadikeshavulu, but not for glamor. He adds that he feels thrilled to do that kind of movies.