TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Naayak had collected Rs 11.25 crores from 1,600+ screens at the worldwide Box Office on the first day of its release. On the second day, the VV Vinayak directed action entertainer has witnessed an average of 66% in its business across the globe. The film has collected Rs 17.04 crores at the Box Office, taking its two days total to Rs 28.29 crores.
The Ram-Kajal-Amala starrer has raked in Rs 13.49 crores at the AP Box Office and Rs 3.55 crores in others parts of the world. Its area-wise breakup is Rs 4 crore from Nizam, Rs 1.15 crores from Vizag, Rs 1.20 crores from East Godavari, Rs 1.10 crores from West Godavari, Rs 75 lakhs from Krishna, Rs 1.85 crores from Guntur, Rs 70 lakhs from Nellore, Rs 2.74 crores from Ceded, Rs 2 crores from Karnataka, Rs 90 lakhs from other parts of India and Rs 65 lakhs from international market.
However, VV Vinayak's much-awaited movie Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu (SVSC) featuring superstars Mahesh Babu and Victory Venkatesh in leads, has hit the screens today. Trade experts predict that this family drama would surely slow down the pace of Naayak at the Box Office. It should be seen whether Naayak would get affected by SVSC.
Stay locked to this space to read the Box Office update.