TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The Censor Board officials have watched the film Naayak last week and made six suggestions to its producers. They have asked them to delete a politically charged dialogues and few other dialogues that include the names of AP Governer, Abdul Kalam and Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. They have suggested a few words in the item song of the film. The makers are also asked to display statutory warning on drinking and smoking wherever they occur in the movie.
The Censor Board also looked into the Telangana Girijana Vidhyarthi Sangham's objection on the title of the movie. The committee felt that there is no derogatory reference to the name Naayak or caste (tribes), both visually and in the audio part of the movie. Hence, it has cleared the title.
However, with the completion of Censor formalities, Naayak is now all set to hit the screens on January 9 as a treat to Mega fans for this Sankranthi. Produced by DVV Danayya, the movie has the music of SS Thaman, which has already become hit and also created lot of expectations about the film among the viewers. It should be seen whether the movie will be able to reach them or not.