TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Of late, a few Telugu stars are considering on doing multi-starrer movies. Thanks to Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh starrer Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, which has become a Blockbuster at the Box Office. The latest we hear is that after the release of Toofan, Mega Power Star Ram Charan Teja has agreed to work with Victory Venkatesh in a film, which is expected to hit the floor in the next month.
According to reports, Ram Charan Teja will share the screen space with Venkatesh for the first time in a multi-starrer film. Krishna Vamshi, who will direct them in the movie, is said to be giving finishing touches to the story. Currently, the pre-production works are in full swing and Bandla Ganesh Babu, who will produce the film, is on a hunt for two suitable heroines for both these superstars.
After Toofan, Ram Charan Teja has completed all works for his next film Yevadu and is eagerly waiting for its release. Meanwhile, Venkatesh is now working on his second multi-starrer movie with young actor Ram. He will soon wrap up the filming of this Vijay Bhaskar directed flick. Both the actors will be ready for the shooting of their first combo film, which is expected to roll out from October.