TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Two days after the release of Naayak, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu graced 1,500+ cinema halls across the globe on January 11. Many were thinking that the film might be affected by the superb opening of Naayak. But undeterred by this, the Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh starrer opened to an overwhelming response and did record-breaking collection at the Box Office everywhere on the first day.
Especially in America, Pawan Kalyan's Blockbuster movie Gabbar Singh was the biggest opener and all time highest grosser movie in Telugu. Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu became the biggest opener at the USA Box Office and it smashed the lifetime collection record of Gabbar Singh in just three days.
Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu witnessed a big jump in its business on Saturday and Sunday, sending down the collection of Naayak. The movie did superb collection on Monday due to Sankranthi holiday. Although its business dropped on weekdays, it was better than that of another Sankranthi release Naayak.
Srikanth Addala's second directorial venture has collected approximately Rs 35+ crores nett at the worldwide Box Office in the first week. As per reports, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu has raked in approximately Rs 25 crores at the AP Box Office, while remaining Rs 10 crores are coming from its screening in USA, Karnataka and other parts of India. With this, the movie has become the third biggest grosser.