TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Naayak had topped the business chart with its collection Rs 37+ crores nett at the Box Office, while Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu landed in the second place with its earning Rs 35+ crores nett. Since there were no new releases, both the movies were expected to do well and cross Rs 50 crore mark in the second weekend.
But both Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Naayak went down by nearly 50% at the business centres. In the second weekend, the movies collected approximately Rs 10 crores and Rs 8 crores, respectively, taking their grand total to Rs 45 crores each. They failed to reach Rs 50 crore mark in the second weekend.
Both movies continued to keep the bells ringing at the Box Office on weekdays. Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu has collected approximately Rs 6 crores, taking its 14-day total to Rs 51 crores nett. Whereas Naayak has added approximately Rs 5.5 crores to its 16-day total Rs 50.5 crores nett.
However, Vetadu Ventadu and Shatruvu have hit the screens on January 24, and had received an average response at the Box Office. Kamal Hassan's much-hyped movie Vishwaroopam was to be released today, but has been cancelled. Now, trade experts feel that Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Naayak would rock the film goers again in the third week.