TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Srinu Vaitla has directed 13 Telugu films in 15 years. In the beginning of his career, he wrote his own scripts for his movies like Nee Kosam, Anandam and Sontham. But later, Gopi Mohan teamed up with him and has penned the story for eight of his movies, which include Dhee, Ready, Dubai Seenu and Dookudu.
The director is now going to work with superstar Mahesh Babu again in the film Aagadu, which will be their second project together after Telugu Blockbuster Dookudu. A member from the film's unit told IANS, "He (Srinu Vaitla) is likely to write his own script for the film. He will be assisted by Gopi Mohan in the scripting sessions, but it will be Srinu's own story."
Aagadu will be will be produced by 14 Reels Entertainment, which has earlier invested money on Blockbuster movie Dookudu. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalised for the film. Mahesh Babu is now busy shooting for yet-to-be-titled Telugu project with Sukumar. He is expected to take up this project after wrapping up his current movie.