TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Director SS Rajamouli and his team has completed shooting of the Kerala schedule for his upcoming movie Baahubali on December 4 and returned to Hyderabad. The film unit has shot for three weeks in the exotic locales of the state. Especially, the filming of the picturesque Athirappily falls will be one of the main attractions in the film. Now, the team is gearing upto shoot an epic battle scene for the movie soon.
On the official Facebook page of Baahubali, the production team has confirmed the news about the completion of its Kerala schedule. Besides posting a photo on Wednesday, the team wrote, "And its a wrap for the Kerala schedule of Baahubali! Tracks we leave behind are memories of having an amazing time. The falls will be missed."
Meanwhile, SS Rajamouli has also confirmed the news on his Twitter page. The director tweeted, "Home sweet home... After 3 weeks of pristine forest air, back to dust and pollution, But still love it..:) Was almost disconnected with the outside world. Very few places where we could access mobile signal and even fewer places for net connection."
SS Rajamouli added, "Which actually helped everyone to focus mor on s shoot..:) Even though rain interrupted few times it actually helped us in getting mor water. Very satisfied with the scenes canned there. Now another 2 weeks to prepare for the battle sequence,which will be the toughest in my career."