TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu has continued to keep the bells ringing at the USA Box Office. The Srikanth Addala directed film has collected $2,03,160 from 70 screens in America in the second weekend. Its per screen average is $2,902. The movie has raked in a total of Rs 8.31 crores ($15,48,709) in 11 days. With this, it has new bench mark for new Telugu releases in the country.
Whereas Naayak starring Ram Charan Teja, Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul in leads has also done super collection at the USA Box Office in its second weekend and landed in the third spot at business chart. The VV Vinayak directed film has collected $62,542 from 38 screens in America and its per screen average is $1,646. With this, its grand total stands at Rs 2.53 crores ($4,71,300) in the country.
However, Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola landed in the second place with its second weekend collection $90,208 from 74 screens. Its per screen average, which is $1,219 is lower than that of Naayak. Whereas new Hindi release Mumbai Mirror has landed in the fourth place with its first weekend collection Rs 2.44 lakhs ($4,550) from 28 screens at the USA Box Office and its per screen average is $163.