TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Race 2 has topped the weekend business chart with its collection Rs 4.77 crores ($8,84,757) from 153 screens, while the Tamil version of Vishwaroopam landed in the second place with its first weekend total Rs 3.43 crores ($6,34,912) from 44 screens. Whereas, the Telugu version of Vishwaroopam has collected (Rs 55.38 lakhs) $1,02,657 from 28 screens at the USA Box Office in the first weekend and it has landed in the third spot.
Whereas, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu has occupied fourth position at the USA collection chart, pushing down Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola to fifth slot. In its third weekend, the Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh starrer has collected $36,242 from 25 screens at the USA Box Office, taking its 22-day total Rs 8.74 crores ($16,19,182) in the country.
Another old Telugu release Naayak, which was in the third slot in its second weekend, has slid down to the sixth position in the American business chart. In its third weekend, the Ram Charan Teja starrer has collected $10,096 from 11 screens at the USA Box Office, taking its 23-day total to Rs 2.65 crores ($4,91,421).