TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Naayak, which was released in 52 screens in America on January 9, opened to a very good response in the country. The VV Vinayak directed movie has $ 339,150 at the USA Box Office in five days and its Sunday figures are yet to be revealed. Its breakup is $ 62,742 on Tue, $ 80,375 on Wed, $ 24,867 on Thu, $ 73,533 on Fri and $ 94074 on Sat.
Whereas another Telugu release Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, which was released in 68 screens in the country on January 11, received an earth-shattering response. Its three day figures are much bigger than the six day business of Naayak. The movie has collected $ 1,043,36 at the USA Box Office in three days. Its breakup is $ 205,347 on Thu, $ 338,228 and $ 491328 on Sat.
However, the fourth day figures of Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu are still being compiled. Sources claim that Sunday collection is much bigger than its Saturday business. As per early trends. The movie has approximately collected $ 1.5 million at the USA Box Office in the first weekend. This collection is more than the lifetime business of Pawan Kalyan's Blockbuster movie Gabbar Singh.