TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, which had collected Rs 35+ crores nett in first week, witnessed 50%+ fall in its collection in this weekend. The movie has added approximately Rs 10 crores nett at the worldwide Box Office in the second weekend. With this, the movie has collected a total of Rs 45 crores in 10 days.
Whereas another Telugu movie Naayak, which had collected Rs 37+ crores nett in the first week, also showed more than 50% decrease in its business this weekend. The VV Vinayak directed flick, which had topped the business chart, has landed in the second place in the second weekend with its collection approximately Rs 8 crores. The movie has collected a total of Rs 45+ crores at the Box Office in 12 days.
However, there were no new release in Telugu this weekend, and Naayak and Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu used this opportunity and rocked once again at the Box Office in the second weekend. They are expected to do well on weekdays too and surpass Rs 50 crore mark at the worldwide Box Office.
Stay locked to this space to read latest Box Office updates on Naayak and SVSC collection.