TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Very few are aware of these new comers, who have already created a niche for themselves in South Indian film industry. They are very popular in the Hyderabadi cinema circuit, which has a big fan following in the areas of Charminar and all over the middle east. Especially, Akbar Bin Tabar is well-known for his unique dialogue delivery.
Addressing the logo launch of Paisa, Krishna Vamsi admitted that it became very difficult to control the fan following of actor Tabar on the sets of the movie in Charminar. Meanwhile the director also added that Tabar is the Brahmanandam of the movie and his performance is going to be a very refreshing and entertaining to the Telugu audience.
However, Akbar Bin Tabar started his acting career with Hyderabadi film in 2010 and he has acted in more than 10 movies in Hindi and Telugu. This comedian is best known for his performance in movies like Inki Toh Aisi Ki Thaisi, Ja Bhai Ja, Zabardast, Berozgaar and Gullu Dada Returns: No Compromise. Only Fight.