TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Ace director SS Rajamouli's forthcoming movie Baahubali has made it to the headlines for one main reason and that is its casting of artistes and technicians. The Prabhas, Rana Daggubati and Anushka Shetty starrer is back in news again for the same reason. The latest addition to the team is none other than popular South Indian actress Tamanna Bhatia. This is not a rumour, but a confirmed news.
The makers of Baahubali have revealed the news about casting Tamanna on its official Facebook page. Besides posting the first look of the actress, they wrote, "Tamannaah joins Baahubali team.. She plays the role of "AVANTHIKA". Prabhas is playing two roles in the movie, Baahubali and Shivudu. Anushka is opposite one of them & Tamannaah is opposite the other."
In a statement released to Oneindia, Shobhu Yaralagadda, who is one of the producers of Baahubali, has also confirmed the news. The producer says, "The actress is turning 24 on December 21 and we wish her happy birthday. We are revealing her first look and the details of her role in the film as a birthday gift for her."
Baahubali is a period drama and it is going to be one of the big budget movies in the history of Indian Cinema. It was recently rumoured that the film has a epic battle scene. Talking about it, Shobhu Yaralagadda says, "The film unit will start shooting the historic war sequence at a set erected in Ramoji Rao Film city from December 23 and this schedule will be continued till March 5."