TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Yesteryear producer Vadde Ramesh died of cancer at KIMS, Hyderabad, on November 21. The 65-year-old filmmaker, who had worked with many superstars of Tollywood, was undergoing treatment for the prolonged illness due to cancer at the hospital, where he breathed his last on Thursday evening. He is survived by his wife and son Vadde Naveen, who was a noted hero in the early 2000s.
In 1976, Vadde Ramesh made his debut as a producer with the movie Padavoyi Bharateeyudaa, which was directed by Dasari Narayana Rao. Along with this director, the producer contributed several hit movies to Telugu cinema for the next three decades. They together made many path-breaking movies like Bobbili Puli, Vishwanatha Nayakudu, Katakatala Rudraiah and Lankeshwarudu.
Vadde Ramesh had worked with late actor-turned-politician NT Rama Rao, other superstars like Krishna, Sivaji Ganeshan, Krishnam Raju and Chiranjeevi. He had also produced his son Vadde Naveen's films like Love Story 1999 and Shatruvu. He had remade Padmalaya's super-hit Telugu film Pandanti Kapuram into Hindi as Sur Sangam. He had also directed a film titled Amma Koduku with Raja Sekhar in the lead.
His sudden death has shocked many Tollywood senior actors, actress, directors and producer, who had worked with him in many movies. His sudden demise has created a irreplaceable vied in the industry.
We, at Oneindia, offer our heartfelt condolences to his family, friends and fans. May the departed soul rest in peace.