TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Sudigadu is the biggest opener for Allari Naresh at the USA Box Office and the movie had collected Rs 69.83 lakhs ($125,484) from 29 screens in the country in its opening weekend. Its huge success had created a lot of hype for the comedy King's latest outing Yamudiki Mogudu, which was expected to break the record of Sudigadu.
But Yamudiki Mogudu, which was released in 16 screens in America, has proved to be a poor show in the country. The Allari Naresh and Richa Panai starrer film has collected Rs 7.19 lakhs ($13,132) from 16 screens at the USA Box Office in the first weekend. Its per screen average is $821, which is much lower than that of Sudigadu, which had a per screen average of $5,229.
To a certain extent, Sarocharu affected the collection of Yamudiki Mogudu in the country. The Ravi Teja and Kajal Aggarwal starrer, which had superb business in the first week, has collected $7,037 from 15 screens at the USA Box Office in its second weekend and its per screen average is $469. The movie has raked in Rs 31.24 lakhs ($57,080) in 10 days.