- Filmfare Awards South 2018 (Telugu): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Lilli Teaser Gains Big Attention; Rana Daggubati Sends Out His Best Wishes!
- Infinity War To Have A Baahubali Connection: Rana Daggubati To Lend His Voice For Thanos
- PERFECT NEW YEAR GIFT! Rana Daggubati Shares The First Look Of His New Film 'Haathi Mere Saathi'
- BIG NEWS! Rana Daggubati To Step Into Mollywood With A Big Budget Venture!
- BAAHU-BHALLA KI YAARI! This Unseen Picture Of Prabhas & Rana Daggubati From Baahubali 2 Sets Is Gold
Telugu actor Rana Daggubati, who made his acting debut with Leader in 2010, has starred in nine movies in five years and currently has two big ticket films like Baahubali and Rudramadevi in his kitty. Though his father Suresh Babu and grandfather Dr D Ramanaidu are leading producers, none of his films has been produced by them. Finally, his dad has now come forward to produce not one, but four movies for him.
Talking to Deccan Chronicle, Suresh Babu said, "I feel guilty not doing anything for my son. I haven't done a film with him till now, so I have four films in reserve for him and I will start one of them with him soon." The producer added, "He has had to put on weight for Baahubali. So once he is done with the film and reduces his weight a little bit, I will start a film with him."
Suresh Babu says that he wanted to produce Rana's debut film, but Sekhar Kammula took away that opportunity. Now, he has planned to produce four films for Rana after he completes Baahubali and Rudramadevi. He announced that Hanu Raghavapudi and Parasuram will direct Rana in films like Kavacham and Chuttalabbayi respectively. Puri Jagannath and Selva Raghavan will also direct a film each with the actor in the lead.