- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Naa Peru Surya, Mehbooba & Officer Distributors Incur Huge Losses
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Box Office: First Weekend Worldwide Collections
- Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India Review: Watch It For Allu Arjun’s Dedication & Stellar Performance
- Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Pre-release Event Highlights
- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
Stylish Star Allu Arjun climbs another notch in his already soaring popularity. This time it's a first of its kind achievement. Allu Arjun's recent flick Race Gurram kept the cash register ringing by collecting close to Rs. 60 crore and stands tall as the 4th highest grosser in the history of Telugu cinema.
In the new breed of young heroes, Allu Arjun carved his own niche by showcasing great acting skills and nimble dance moves. The fans of Stylish Star showered there love by skyrocketing his Facebook Page with more than 50 Lakh ‘Likes'(https://www.facebook.com/AlluArjun). With a fan base spread across four South Indian languages - Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam, this is a rare achievement for any South star.
Speaking on this occasion, Bunny said "I'm privileged to have fans in many states. Indeed it's an honor to me. Telugu people across the globe have been encouraging me since my debut and I would like to thank each and every fan for showing their love. 2014 has become a memorable year for me and the success of Race Gurram made it more special".