- Shocking! Nagarjuna Asks His Fans To Shut Up
- Akkineni Akhil Distributes Clothes To Blind Children
- Akkineni Akhil Is Brand Ambassador For Titan
- Who Will Play Sachin Tendulkar In Biopic: Aamir Khan OR Akhil?
- 31 Glorious Cinema Years For King Nagarjuna!
- Mollywood Retake: What If Telugu Blockbuster Manam Is Remade In Malayalam?
- RED CARPET: Celebs At Filmfare Awards South 2014
Akkineni Akhil is on a high! Yes, the chocolate hero has already been appreciated well for his cameo role played in Manam. After that Akhil is in demand. He is the first young actor in Tollywood to endorse for an advertisement of Titan Watches.
Infact, even before his debut film was released Akhil was chosen as the brand ambassador for a reputed watch company. His fabulous looks and on screen chemistry with co-star Kalki Koechlin in the advertisement is appreciated well.
Now, the latest update about the actor says, he has signed yet another advertisement of a soft drink 'Mountain Dew'. Akhil has been choosen as the brand ambassor for Pepsico company.
Also, Akhil is all set for a debut movie with director VV Vinayak. Oohalu Gusagusalade fame Rashi Khanna will play the female lead in Akhil's debut.