- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Evelyn Sharma Touches The 'Heaven' As She Holidays In Tokyo! View Pictures
- Bikini Model Sophie Burnside Can Give You Serious Holiday Goals! View Pictures
- Honeymoon Pictures! Sagarika Ghatge & Zaheen Khan Have a Beachy Time In Maldives
- Cameron Gives Up On Getting Pregnant, Ends Career Break!
In the recent months, a few Bollywood filmmakers have dubbed and released their Hindi movies in Telugu and reaped huge prospects at the Andhra Pradesh Box Office. Big-ticket movies like Krish 3 and Dhoom 3 are among the best examples. But Superstar Akshay Kumar did not seem to like this idea. So he released his latest Holiday - A Soldier Is Never Off Duty in its original version in the state and he has got good results.
Holiday - A Soldier Is Never Off Duty released in a decent number of cinema halls in the state. Despite clashing with Blockbuster Telugu movie Manam, the Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha starrer received good response at the Andhra Pradesh (AP) Box Office in the first week. In its second week, it has raked in Rs 77 lakhs in the state, taking its 10-day AP total collection to Rs 3.51 crores nett.
Directed by AR Murugadoss, Holiday - A Soldier Is Never Off Duty is one of the most-hyped Bollywood movies of 2014. The film is successful in impressing the viewers across the country and has become one of big money spinners of of the year. The movie has collected Rs 91.29 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in 11 days. It is now marching fast towards Rs 100 crore mark in the domestic market.