- SPECIAL PICS! Candid Moments From Tollywood Celebrities Diwali Celebrations
- EXCLUSIVE: Allari Naresh Virupa Marriage Highlights
- NOT TO MISS: Allari Naresh Virupa Wedding Celebrations
- Another Tollywood Celebrity To Enter Wedlock
- NOT TO MISS: Unseen Pictures Of Allari Naresh And Virupa Engagement
- EXCLUSIVE: Allari Naresh Fiance Virupa Revealed
Allari Naresh has teamed up with actress Monal Gajjar for his forthcoming movie, which is produced by Ammiraju Kanumalli under the banner Siri Cinema. The makers of the film zeroed in two titles like Naatu Bombu (Navvulu Pelthay) and Brother of Bommali. They have received very good response from the fans of the comedy king through Facebook and emails. The have selected Brother of Bommali.
Brother of Bommali is touted to be a comedy entertainer, which is directed by Veedu Theda fame B Chinni and presented by EVV Satyanarayana. Producer Ammiraju Kanumalli said, "The Shooting is at the final stage. We are planning to release the first look of the film this month end and the audio in the first week of September " He added, "The film will be released around the second week of September."
Allari Naresh and Monal Gajjar are playing the lead roles in the movie Brother of Bommali, while Karthika Nair appears as Naresh's twin sister in the film. Karthika tweeted, "More good news 2day my nxt telugu movie title is fixed 'Brother of Bommali' n yes I play the title character 'Bommali'." Harshvardhan Rane, Ali, Vennala Kishore, Brahmanandam, Jayaprakash Reddy, Naagineedu and Abhimanyu Singh are in important roles.