- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Naa Peru Surya, Mehbooba & Officer Distributors Incur Huge Losses
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Box Office: First Weekend Worldwide Collections
- Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India Review: Watch It For Allu Arjun’s Dedication & Stellar Performance
- Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Pre-release Event Highlights
- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
Allu Arjun was last seen in Yevadu and Race Gurram which collected good at the box office. The actor was looking for a good script, after his successful hits. Director Trivikram who earlier made Julayi, has again come up with a good script for Bunny. The shooting of the movie has already started.
In the movie, Allu Arjun will be sharing screen space with three female actresses for the first time. Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nithya Menon will be seen romancing Bunny. Interestingly, Kannada actor-director Real Star Upendra is acting in the negative role, in the movie.
Allu Arjun will be doing the role of a wedding planner in the movie. Rajendra Prasad, Tamil actress Sneha are playing the supporting characters. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the background music and K. Radhakrishna is producing the movie. The filmmakers are yet to confirm the title officially.