TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
We had earlier reported that director Trivikram Srinivas and Allu Arjun has again teamed up for a movie. The latest update about the movie is, Bunny's movie is doing incredible in pre-release business. Dil Raju has bought the distributing rights of the movie for Nizam area at whopping amount of Rs. 14 crores.
Ace director, Trivikram has roped in three heroines- Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nithya Menon in the movie. If the reports are to be believed, Sandalwood actor Upendra will be acting in a negative role opposite Bunny. The movie is the already fast finishing the shooting and heading towards post-production stage.
Also, recently there was speculations about the movie has titled Trishoolam. But the filmmakers are yet to confirm the title. The movie is produced by K. Radhakrishna and popular music director Devi Sri Prasad.
Stay locked to this space, we will bring you more updates on Trivikram-Allu Arjun upcoming movie.