- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Naa Peru Surya, Mehbooba & Officer Distributors Incur Huge Losses
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Box Office: First Weekend Worldwide Collections
- Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India Review: Watch It For Allu Arjun’s Dedication & Stellar Performance
- Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Pre-release Event Highlights
- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
We had earlier reported that director Trivikram Srinivas and Allu Arjun has again teamed up for a movie. The latest update about the movie is, Bunny's movie is doing incredible in pre-release business. Dil Raju has bought the distributing rights of the movie for Nizam area at whopping amount of Rs. 14 crores.
Ace director, Trivikram has roped in three heroines- Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nithya Menon in the movie. If the reports are to be believed, Sandalwood actor Upendra will be acting in a negative role opposite Bunny. The movie is the already fast finishing the shooting and heading towards post-production stage.
Also, recently there was speculations about the movie has titled Trishoolam. But the filmmakers are yet to confirm the title. The movie is produced by K. Radhakrishna and popular music director Devi Sri Prasad.
Stay locked to this space, we will bring you more updates on Trivikram-Allu Arjun upcoming movie.