- Samantha To Romance Another Small Hero For V V Vinayak
- Run Raja Run Beats Alludu Seenu, Jigarthanda Collection At Box Office
- VV Vinayak Busy Working On Story For Junior NTR's Adhurs 2
- Alludu Seenu Collection Affected By Kick At USA Box Office
- Alludu Seenu Review: A Blessed Son Sans Talent
- Vinayak's Alludu Seenu (Friday) First Day Collection At Box Office
- Alludu Seenu (Sreenu) - Movie Review
- Vinayak's Alludu Seenu To Clash With Salman Khan's Kick At Box Office
- Prakash Raj Gushes About Alludu Seenu Hero Srinivas
- Samantha Denies Copying Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone's Style
- Venkatesh, SS Rajamouli At Alludu Seenu Music Launch
- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
Producer Bellamkonda Suresh's son Srinivas debut movie Alludu Seenu starring Samantha in the female lead, opened with superb response at the Box Office, but has failed to show expected amount of growth on Saturday and Sunday. The VV Vinayak-directed comedy entertainer has concluded the first weekend with a decent collection at the ticket. It has topped the chart beating Salman Khan's Kick in the state.
Alludu Seenu is one of the most-about-talked movies in Telugu. Due to the huge hype, the film registered huge amount of advance ticket booking for the first weekend. Released in around 700 screens across the globe, the Bellamkonda Srinivas and Samantha opened to an overwhelming response in both single screens and multiplexes on Friday. It made a brilliant collection at the Box Office on the first day.
The movie garnered negative response from both film critics and viewers and. Instead of showing growth, Alludu Seenu dropped considerably on the following days. It has collected Rs 7.6 crores in AP and Nizam and Rs 2.40 crores in other parts of globe in three days. It has minted Rs 10 crores at the worldwide Box Office in the first weekend.
Hindi film Kick, which is a remake of Ravi Teja's Telugu film with the same name, released in a limited number of screens in the state, when compared to other biggies movies like Chennai Experss, Krrish 3 and Dhoom 3. It started on decent note and a bad word of mouth for Alludu Seenu made it the first choice for many film goers in the state on Saturday and Sunday. It has approximately collected Rs 4 crores at the AP/Nizam Box Office in the first weekend.
Alludu Seenu has topped the collection chart in the state in the first weekend, while Kick graced the second place. We bring you some of its interesting trade dynamic. Continue to see them in the slideshow.
Costliest Film Ever Made With Debut Tollywood Hero
Alludu Seenu has been made with a whopping budget of Rs 35 crores nett and it is the costliest film ever made with a debut hero in South India.
Massive Publicity Strategies
Bellamkonda Suresh, who is producing his son's debut film Alludu Seenu, has shelled out Rs 8 crores on its publicity, which almost equal to the promotion cost of many big ticket movies released in 2014.
Alludu Seenu AP/Nizam Rights
Sources close to producer Bellamkonda Suresh say that Alludu Seenu fetched him around Rs 21 crores from the sale of its distribution rights of various reasons in AP/Nizam.
Alludu Seenu Karanataka/Overseas Rights
Brunda Associates has acquired the Karanataka rights of Alludu Seenu for a whopping price. Its Overseas rights was clubbed with Bellamkonda Suresh's another big-ticket film Rabhasa and sold for fancy price.
Alludu Seenu Satellite Rights
Sources from the Telugu film industry claim that the makers of Alludu Seenu have received Rs 5 crores from the sale of its satellite and other rights.