- Samantha To Romance Another Small Hero For V V Vinayak
- Run Raja Run Beats Alludu Seenu, Jigarthanda Collection At Box Office
- VV Vinayak Busy Working On Story For Junior NTR's Adhurs 2
- Alludu Seenu Beats Kick Collection At Box Office
- Alludu Seenu Review: A Blessed Son Sans Talent
- Vinayak's Alludu Seenu (Friday) First Day Collection At Box Office
Ace filmmaker VV Vinayak's latest directorial venture Alludu Seenu has made decent collection at the USA Box Office in the first weekend. Its business was affected by Bollywood movie Kick. While the Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez starrer topped the American collection chart, the Bellamkonda Srinivas and Samantha starrer has landed in the second place.
Alludu Seenu marks the acting debut of producer Bellamkonda Suresh's son Srinivas and the movie released in a record number of screens in the country, when compared to other newcomers in Tollywood. Having registered decent amount of advance ticket booking, the film opened to a good response. Despite getting negative word from the viewers, it showed good growth over the weekend.
Made with a mega budget, Alludu Seenu has collected Rs 36.36 lakhs ($ 60,465) from 55 screens at the USA Box Office in the first weekend. Its per-screen average is 1099. The film was expected make even better collection in the country. Besides bad word of mouth, the movie was affected by rocking run of Salman Khan's much-hyped flick Kick, which has Rs 4.99 crores ($ 829,411) from 141 screens in the country.
Alludu Seenu is a comedy drama that revolves around three characters - Alludu Sreenu, Narasimha and the latter's look alike gangster Bhai. The movie has been criticised for its routine story and cliched scenes.