- UPDATE! Details Of Jr NTR-Trivikram Film, Bharat Ane Nenu’s Jaw-dropping Deal & Other Tollywood News
- Why The Relationship Between Mega & Akkineni Families Is Worth Envying?
- Gear Up Akkineni Fans, Here Is A Triple Treat!
- SHOCKING! Fire Ravages Akkineni Nagarjuna's Annapurna Studios!
- IN PICS: Naga Chaitanya-Samantha Ruth Prabhu Enter Wedlock
- ChaiSam Wedding: The Celebrations Kick-Start
Tollywood Star Akkikeni Nagarjuna, will now be a part of Swachh Bharat Campaign, which was initiated and launched by Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. Anil Ambani, the Chairman of Reliance Groups nominated actor Nagarjuna for Swachh Bharat Campaign.
Accepting the challenge from Modi, the business man Anil Ambani was seen cleaning the streets of Churchgate railway station, Mumbai. He has nominated nine other celebrities, and Nagarjuna from Tollywood is one among them.
The campaign launched by Prime Minister Modi, will definitely bring a great change in the country. Celebrities being part of the campaign, is an interesting fact to look at . The reports confirm that, Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan, Hritik Roshan, Mary Kom, Sania Mirza were among others who were nominated by Anil Ambani for Swachh Bharat Campaign.
We should wait to see, who will actor Nagarjuna nominate for the Swachh Bharat Campaign.
Actor Nagarjuna, is presently looking forward for the movie 'Oka Laila Kosam' starring his son Naga Chaitanya, which will hit theatres on October 17th.