- With Kaala Set To Release, We Take A Look At Box Office Performances Of Rajinikanth's Last 5 Films
- Kabali Fever Grips Kerala: 6 Rajinikanth Movies From The Past That Took Kerala Box Office By Storm!
- Rockline Venkatesh Chooses Dhanush's Movies To Remake In Kannada!
- NOT AGAIN: Rajinikanth Summoned By Madurai Court
- SHOCKER: MCA Graduate Pulls Ilayathalapathy Vijay, AR Murugadoss To Court
- Producers' Council Wants To Stop The Release Of Tamil Films But Vishal Says Paayum Puli Will Pounce
Firstly, Rajinikanth's performance is the moive is the main highlight, he plays dual roles of Raja Lingeshwaran and Lingaa. Secondly, Rajinikanth and Anushka Shetty's sizzling performance in the song 'Mona Gasolina'. The gorgeous Southern actress plays a journalist role in the movie and also the love interest of Lingaa(Rajinkanth).
Click below to listen audio-video song of Mona Gasolina in Telugu
The Southern beauty has paired for the firstime opposite Rajinikanth and their onscreen chemistry has received mixed responses. It was a dream come true for Anushka Shetty for having shared screen space with Thalaivar. Anushka Shetty's stylish appearance in the movie is a change from her usual self. Anushka who is well established in both Telugu and Tamil industry will definitely be flooded with huge opportunities after Lingaa. She has always garnered the appreciations for her confidence and realistic acting in the movies.
Meanwhile, the sizzling beauty has two big periodical movies lined up for release in Telugu, Baahubali and Rudhramadevi. Anushka plays the lead role in both the movies opposite Prabhas and Rana Daggubatti.