- Amidst Reports Of Anushka Shetty Planning To Get Married, Prabhas Comments On His Marriage Plans
- Anushka Shetty To Tie The Knot By The End Of The Year?
- Mammootty And Anushka Shetty To Team Up For A Movie?
- REASON IS SURPRISING! Anushka Shetty REJECTS A Bollywood Offer & Prabhas Is To Be Solely Blamed
- WHY SO ANGRY? Anushka Shetty LOST Her Cool When Asked About Prabhas; Gives A Very BLUNT Reply!
- Bhaagamathie Box Office: The Anushka Shetty Starrer Strikes Gold!
Anushka Shetty is one of the most sought after actresses in South India. The actress, who is currently busy with Baahubali and Rudhramadevi, is all set to debut in Bollywood soon. She will be the next South actress to enter B-Town after Ileana, Kajal, Trisha and Charmi in recent years. Filmmaker E Niwas, who last directed Aman Ki Asha, now plans to launch her in Bollywood with his next film titled Juvenile.
Talking to IANS, E Niwas said, "I have narrated the script to Anushka and she has liked it, but it's in a very initial stage right now. Neither we have confirmed anything nor have we got a confirmation from her end." He added, "Anushka is one of the top actresses, she fits the bill (for the movie) and so we zeroed in on her. We are in the process of (finalising) it and we will take a call by end of September."
Talking about his film Juvenile, E Niwas said, "The film is titled Juvenile and it's a multi-starrer. It's a fresh script and not a remake. It's not even a women-centric film. It has multiple stories, which get connected in the climax. I will start shooting for this film in January 2015."
Anushka Shetty has already completed the shooting for her multilingual movies like Baahubali and Rudhramadevi. She is now shooting for an untitled Tamil film with Ajith Kumar. After wrapping it up, the actress is expected to take up the filming of her debut Bollywood movie Juvenile.