- Neerali Video Song: Mohanlal & Shreya Ghosal Render An Enduring Duet Song!
- Mohanlal's Song For Neerali: Here's What Shreya Ghoshal Has To Say!
- Guess Who Is The Favourite Malayalam Actor Of Shreya Ghoshal
- Listen To This On Loop! Shreya Ghoshal Sings Deewani Mastani; Debuts In The MTV Unplugged Season 6!
- Good News! Singer Shreya Ghoshal Is Pregnant
- Filmfare Awards: Best Female Playback Singer Award Goes To Shreya Ghoshal, For Deewani Mastani
- Ennu Ninte Moideen First Song Review: Romance At Its Best!
- Music Directors Prefer Shreya Ghoshal Over Malayali Singers: KS Chithra
- B'Day Spl: Shreya Ghoshal's 10 Mesmerizing Bollywood Songs
- Congratulations Shreya! Ties The Knot With Beau Shiladitya
- Pix: Hansika, Lakshmi, Nikhil, Swathi, Karthika Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Hot And Gorgeous Female Singers In Bollywood
The versatile singer is on a roll after tasting success with Ragini MMS 2 following up with a peppy Marathi number and now two potential Telugu Blockbusters! Arpita Chakraborty has recorded two songs with Arijit Singh and KK respectively for the Telugu remake of Aashiqui 2. She has lent her voice for the Telugu versions of hit songs like 'Tum Hi Ho' and 'Piya Aaye Na'.
Aashiqui 2 is remade in Telugu as Nee Jathaga Nenundali starring Sachin Joshi and Nazia Hussain in the lead roles. Arpita Chakraborty scored over Shreya Ghoshal and Palak Mishra as her Telugu accent was found to be better, coupled with strong vocal she was an instant hit with music directors. While her Ladi Ghodhi number in Marathi ('Hu Tu Tu') proved to be quite popular after the film's release on June 4th , 2014.
Nowadays, Arpita Chakraborty is busy with first ever Indo-French Thumri Album known as 'Musical Banjaras' by Ashish Ali. Her musical journey began at the age of 6, when she started training under her mother, who remains her greatest inspiration. She performed live for the first time at the tender age of 7. Since then, there has been no looking back for this singer.
We bring you some rare pictures and interesting facts about singer Arpita Chakraborty. Continue to see them in the slide-show.
Arpita - Dubbing Artist
Arpita Chakraborty is an NID graduate from Ahmedabad. She began her career as a dubbing artist for the Cartoon Network.
Arpita's Debut As Singer
Arpita Chakraborty debuted as singer with the song 'Raske Bhare Tore Naina' in Satyagraha.
Arpita In Limelight
Later, Arpita Chakraborty crooned the song 'Lori of Death' in the Hindi movie Ragini MMS 2. This track brought her to limelight.
Arpita's First Album
In between these two songs, Arpita Chakraborty released an album Shamiana in conjunction with Kingfisher, which was received well by the audience.
Arpita Sings In 16 Languages
Winner of several awards in local and national level competitions, Arpita Chakraborty had performed across India and beyond. She takes pride in the diversity of Indian music. In fact, she can sing in more than 16 languages!