- Mammootty And Anushka Shetty To Team Up For A Movie?
- REASON IS SURPRISING! Anushka Shetty REJECTS A Bollywood Offer & Prabhas Is To Be Solely Blamed
- WHY SO ANGRY? Anushka Shetty LOST Her Cool When Asked About Prabhas; Gives A Very BLUNT Reply!
- Bhaagamathie Box Office: The Anushka Shetty Starrer Strikes Gold!
- WHO IS THAT LUCKY GIRL? This Person CONFIRMED That Prabhas Is Getting Married This Year!
- WHAT WENT WRONG? Anushka Shetty's SHOCKING REACTION; Says Definitely NOT Getting Married To Prabhas
Southern actress Anushka Shetty, shares her experience after acting in the period drama-Baahubali. Directed by SS Rajamouli, the movie stars Prabhas, Anushka Shetty, Rana Daggubatti and Tamannaah Bhatia in the lead roles.
Anushka Shetty's character in the movie is named as Devasena. She is playing the love interest of Baahubali(Prabhas). Impressed by her performance in her earlier movies Arundhati and Mirchi, SS Rajamouli roped in the actress to star in a female lead role in Baahubali. Anushka Shetty will be seen pregnant, in the second part of the movie says sources.
Anushka quoted that, "I never grew up watching films, but for this movie I got the opportunity to actually work with amazing technicians, make-up artists, graphic designers among others, which is a huge learning experience by itself. Bahubali has a very intense screenplay along with a grand scale."
Baahubali will be releasing in two-parts and the first part of the movie is slated to release for 2015. Anushka Shetty is also acting in Rudhramadevi, as a warrior Queen-Rudhrama Devi, produced and directed by Gunasekhar.