- Ashish Vidhyarthi, Sonali Kulkarni & Anchal Sabharwal In Tamanna!
- Bhiubai 'Anuja Sathe' All Set To Rule The Small Screen!
- Tamannaah Bhatia's Gorgeous Photo Shoot For HELLO! India
- ON SETS: Ravi Teja-Tamannaah's Bengal Tiger Exclusive Pics
- Tamannaah Denies Her Act In Ram Charan's Bruce Lee
- Tamannaah Bhatia Sizzles On JFW Magazine Cover
Producer Bellamkonda Suresh's son Srinivas, who got a break from VV Vinayak's Alludu Sreenu, is now teaming up with another ace Tollywood director - Boyapati Srinu for his second movie. The actor, who has worked with most-sought after actress Samanth in his debut film, will romance milky beauty Tamanna Bhatia, who is yet another most popular actress down south. The film will be launched on August 27.
Bellamkonda Srinivas' second movie will be produced by his father Suresh under the banner Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Productions. This untitled movie is going to be a family entertainer with Boyapati Srinu's trademark action episodes. The film will be made with a whopping budget. The producer is making sure that top technicians and artistes are part of this movie to get another big break for his son.
Producer Bellamkonda Suresh has made grand arrangements for its opening ceremony. He has reportedly sent out invitations to any dignitaries from the Telugu film industry. Sources claim that the launch function is going to be a star-studded event.
However, Bellamkonda Sreenivas' debut movie Alludu Sreenu had top director, actress, technicians and artistes, but a poor storyline made the movie an average grosser at the Box Office. It should be seen Boyapati Srinu will be able to make him a mass hero with his latest directorial venture.