- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
- Amitabh Bachchan Is Inundated With Projects; Leaves For Hyderabad To Shoot For This Superstar's Film
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
- Why The Relationship Between Mega & Akkineni Families Is Worth Envying?
- MEGA NEWS! Allu Arjun’s Insta Debut, Updates On PSPK25, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Other Mega Movies
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Delayed; Bharat Ane Nenu Postponed!
- Pawan Kalyan’s Son’s Name, Mersal Remake Starring Mega Hero & Other MEGA Updates!
- A New Rule By Telugu Film Distributors To Safeguard Themselves!
- When Chiranjeevi Wanted To Work With Shankar And Rajamouli!
We have seen actors essaying role of friends onscreen. On the other side, we also get to hear rifts between the actors in their real life. It is very rare to see comradeship in the world which has glamour, glitz, and huge competition. Read on to know some true friendships in Tollywood.
Its always nice to see two established heroes or heroines partying together or hanging out. Let's start from biggies Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna, who are best pals in Tollywood. Despite being big stars of Telugu film industry they are often seen in each other's company during functions.
One other friendship is that of Ram Charan and Allu Arjun, who are relatives first and then friends. They are always spotted together in events, marriages and family get togethers.
The list continues, Tollywood Top actors Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu are friends who are inseperable. It is reported that these actors hangout together for celebrating birthdays and also meet up for discussing film scripts.
Let us have a look at some off screen friends in Tollywood in the slideshow.
Mega Star Chiranjeevi and Akkineni Nagarjuna
The actors are the best pals in Telugu film industry. Nagarjuna and Chiranjeevi are often spotted in many events chit chatting and laughing.
Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu
Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu are also good friends. They often meet up for family functions and even discuss each other's film scripts.
Ram Charan Teja and Allu Arjun
Inspite of being relatives, the dashing hunks Ram Charan Teja and Allu Arjun are considered to be yet another best buddies of Tollywood. Recently, in the Ram Charan starrer Yevadu, Allu Arjun played a cameo role.
Prabhas and Allu Arjun
The two heroes are pretty well known for playing periodical roles in movies. It is reported and seen that they hangout on occassions.
Rana Daggubatti, Allu Arjun and Ram Charan Teja
Rana Daggubatti is one of the favourite friend of all actors in Tollywood. The reports say that, Rana Daggubatti, Allu Arjun and Ram Charan Teja often meet up to celebrate their happiness.
Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram Srinivas
The top actor Pawan Kalyan and director Trivikram Srinivas are very good friends off screen they respect and care for each other. Recently the actor gifted a Skoda car to Trivikram.
Jr. NTR, Rajeev Kanakala and VV Vinayak
Jr. NTR is a jovial person who mingles with everyone in the industry. He is always seen hanging out with his best pal Rajeev Kanakala and director VV Vinayak.
Tamannaah and Shruti Hassan
The two actresses met while shooting for Mahesh Babu starrer movie Aagadu. They were spotted together in recent South Film Fare Awards. Now, there are the best pretty friends in the industry.
Trisha and Nayantara
Trisha and Nayantara have proved everyone wrong with their long lasting friendship in the industry inspite of continuous controversies and competitions. The beautiful actresses have many mutual friends and celebrate,enjoy and hangout together.
Manchu Vishnu and Hansika Motwani
Last but not the least Hansika and Vishnu are good friends off screen. Their off screen friendship has given good intensity to their movies. Both the actors have acted in 2 movie together.