TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Telugu film industry, which is the second biggest industry in Indian cinema after Bollywood, has released nearly 45 movies including seven dubbed films in the first quarter of 2014. Hardly a few movies have proved to be big money spinners at the Box Office. Flicks like Yevadu, 1: Nenokkadine, Heart Attack, Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda and Legend have become big hits at the ticket counters. Continue to see their pictures and collection details in the gallery.
Yevadu Becomes Highest Grosser At Box Office In 2014
Ram Charan Teja's Yevadu, which released in theatres as Sankranti treat on January 12, 2014, has collected Rs 50+ crores at the worldwide Box Office in its lifetime and has became the highest grosser Telugu movie of the year.
1: Nenokkadine - Hit Telugu Movies In First Quarter Of 2014
Amidst lot of hype and expectations, 1: Nenokkadine released in theatres on January 10, two days before Yevadu release. The movie received a fantastic opening, but mixed word of mouth took a toll on its collection on the following days. The film was declared as an average grosser in India and a Blockbuster at the overseas Box Office.
Heart Attack - Hit Telugu Movies In First Quarter Of 2014
Puri Jagannath and Nitin's first combo movie Heart Attack, which was made on a budget of Rs 25 crore, has collected Rs 40+ crores at the Box Office. The film has completed 50 days in 38 theaters across Andhra Pradesh.
Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda - Hit Telugu Movies In First Quarter Of 2014
Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda starring Mohan Babu, Manchu Vishnu and Manchu Manoj in the leads, received positive response from critics as well as audience. It has become a Blockbuster success with its collection Rs 35 crores at worldwide Box Office.
Legend - Hit Telugu Movies In First Quarter Of 2014
Nandamuri Balakrishna's Legend, which released on March 28, has turned out to be another big money spinner at the ticket counters. The movie has done fantastic collection at the Box Office and recovered 75% of its production cost in just five days.